Witaj, nieznajomy! Proszę Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj żeby mieć dostęp do całego forum...
Forum Windows 8 | Największe polskie forum o systemie Windows 8
Jak aktywować Windows 8.1 PRO - Wersja do druku

+- Forum Windows 8 | Największe polskie forum o systemie Windows 8 (http://forum.mywindows8.pl)
+-- Dział: Wszystko o Windows 8 (/Forum-Wszystko-o-Windows-8)
+--- Dział: Dyskusja generalna (/Forum-Dyskusja-generalna)
+--- Wątek: Jak aktywować Windows 8.1 PRO (/temat-Jak-aktywowac-Windows-8-1-PRO)

Jak aktywować Windows 8.1 PRO - locarno - 06.09.2013 21:47:59

Witam. jak aktywować windows 8.1 pro ?

RE: Jak aktywować Windows 8.1 PRO - Portal - 07.09.2013 08:04:27

wzięte z MDL

Its works with me 5 times! so i think it should be works with everybody...!!
What doesnt require = Phone Activation method, Legit keys of WMC or Windows 8 Pro!!!
What is require = one of those keys from pastebin !
OK, first of all, unplug/disable your internet
then, Cleanly install your windows 8.1 Pro RTM x86/x64..
after installation done, open cmd as admin..then type "slmgr.vbs -ipk (Your KEY)" and then hit "Enter"
when u see "(Your key) successful" or something like that message, close cmd and go to pc settings activation page.
in there, u can see two options left, Activate via online and Activate via phone (or something like that)
then, turn on your internet and go to pc settings activation page as fast as u can!
then ENJoy Your fully activated Windows 8.1!!!
NOTE: if u do not go to pc settings in very fast speed when u turned on your internet, u cant activate that!!! and if u failed to activate, go to cmd as admin and then type "slmgr /upk" to remove your key and try with another key !!!

RE: Jak aktywować Windows 8.1 PRO - locarno - 07.09.2013 08:50:24

(07.09.2013 08:04:27)Portal napisał(a):  wzięte z MDL

Its works with me 5 times! so i think it should be works with everybody...!!
What doesnt require = Phone Activation method, Legit keys of WMC or Windows 8 Pro!!!
What is require = one of those keys from pastebin !
OK, first of all, unplug/disable your internet
then, Cleanly install your windows 8.1 Pro RTM x86/x64..
after installation done, open cmd as admin..then type "slmgr.vbs -ipk (Your KEY)" and then hit "Enter"
when u see "(Your key) successful" or something like that message, close cmd and go to pc settings activation page.
in there, u can see two options left, Activate via online and Activate via phone (or something like that)
then, turn on your internet and go to pc settings activation page as fast as u can!
then ENJoy Your fully activated Windows 8.1!!!
NOTE: if u do not go to pc settings in very fast speed when u turned on your internet, u cant activate that!!! and if u failed to activate, go to cmd as admin and then type "slmgr /upk" to remove your key and try with another key !!!

A skad wziasc te klucze ktore mam podac w cmd ?